Tequila Cucumber Zen
Cucumber Lime Margarita
Ingredients (makes about two cucumber lime margaritas):
- 2 cucumbers
- 3 ounces of tequila
- 3 ounces of fresh lime juice
- Limes for garnish
- Blender or Bullet (or anything along those lines)
- Cocktail shaker
How to make a cucumber lime margarita:
- Peel the cucumbers and slice them into a little chunks. Throw them in your blender and blend it like there's no tomorrow for about a minute. Basically it needs to start looking like juice.
- Strain cucumber mixture over a bowl or cup to get all of the ~pulpy~ grossness out so you'll just have cucumber juice.
- Add about 3/4 cup of the cucumber juice to a cocktail shaker with the tequila, lime juice and some ice. If you like your margaritas on the sweeter side you could add some honey or agave nectar. But I find that unnecessary.
- Shake it like a polaroid picture.
- Garnish with extra cucumber slices and/or limes wedges.