Orange Coconut Margarita
Ingredients (makes one orange coconut margarita):
- 1/4 cup of tequila
- 2/4 cup blood orange Italian soda
- 1.5 oz creme de coco
- 1/8 cup of lime juice, or more to taste
- Orange slices
- Cocktail shaker
How to Make The Orange Coconut Margarita:
- Add ice, blood orange soda, tequila, creme de coco and lime juice to a cocktail shaker and give it a good shake.
- Pour the mixture into a glass and garnish with an orange slice.
- Give it a sip and say "it's so creamy" in your best, most annoying Giada voice.