Pineapple Jalapeño Margarita
Ingredients (makes about four pineapple margaritas):
- 1 jalapeño
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 cup Patrón Silver Tequila
- 1 and 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup triple sec
- Pineapple wedges for garnish - I suggest grilling them a little bit because I like being as #extra as possible
- Cocktail shaker
How to Make the Pineapple Jalapeño Margarita:
- Cut about half to a fourth of the jalapeño into slices, depending on how ~spicAY~ you want your margarita to be. I live on the edge so I usually use about half of a jalapeño.
- Remove any sides and add the jalapeño and lime juice to the cocktail shaker and muddle. MU-DDLE.
- Add about one and a half cups of ice, the pineapple juice and triple sec to the cocktail shaker.
- Shake your cocktail like your mama taught you, then pour into your glasses.
- Garnish with a wedge of pineapple and a a few jalapeño slices to the top if you're feeling spicy.