I love this recipe because it's one of those recipes that's quick and easy but tastes a little more advanced. It's the perfect side dish for any meal and the green adds nice color to a plate. And if you want to make it a little healthier feel free to substitute the butter with olive oil.
Ingredients (makes 4-6 servings):
- 1 lb. green beans
- 4 cloves of garlic because we are NOT messing around, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter OR olive oil if you're the healthier kind
- Salt and pepper
- Boil the green beans for about ten minutes then drain.
- In a pan over medium heat, melt the butter.
- Add the garlic a sauté for about 3-5 minutes, stirring every once in a while. What you're experience in your nostrils right now is the best smell known to mankind. Take it in.
- Add in your green beans in give them a nice coating of the garlic butter mixture. Add in your salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer to your serving bowl and voila! So easy and soooo good.